AL INFINITY, LLC operates https://www.alteclansing.com/. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name and email.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Privacy & Security Policies in a Nutshell:
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect your information to provide the most seamless and personalized user experience possible. Here are examples of the information we collect:
Identifiers, including name, email address, phone number, username, physical address, and more.
Commercial Information, including products or services purchased and reviews
Payment information, including credit or debit card, PayPal, or gift card.
Location information, including IP address or mobile device location information.
Property information, including home and billing address for purchases.
Inferences, including preferences, interests and other characteristics.
We may also collect some information that may be considered sensitive under certain privacy laws, including, in certain cases, account login credentials.
We retain the personal information we collect for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes described above or when the information was collected, unless a shorter retention period is required by law. We may retain personal information after our relationship with you ends. The length of retention may vary depending upon factors such as:
- Recordkeeping or legal compliance requirements;
- The need to resolve inquiries or complaints;
- Operating, expanding, and improving our business;
- The need to exercise or defend legal claims;
- The need to prevent fraud, protect assets, and promote security; and
- Protecting the rights or safety of you, us, or others.
AL Infinity, LLC is committed to providing our customers with valuable, personalized experiences. In the course of doing business with you, we use the information we collect to make inferences about your preferences and interests. We use those insights to identify whether you or others may be interested in certain products or services offered by us or third parties. Along with using those insights to engage with you, we may disclose information that does not directly identify you (such as your device identifier, IP address, or other information associated with your online browsing activities) with select third parties for our advertising and marketing efforts.
How Do We Collect Information?
There are 3 ways we collect your information:
We collect information directly from you. You provide us with your information when you visit our website and register for an account or make an online purchase.
We collect information from you passively. We use tools like cookies to collect information when you use our websites or interact with our emails.
We collect information from affiliates and third parties. This includes shipping companies, service providers, social media platforms, and more.
How Do We Disclose Information?
We may disclose your information with select third parties for our business purposes or as legally required. Some examples include:
We disclose your information with vendors we work with, including delivery service providers, shipping and mailing vendors, and warranty service providers.
We disclose your information with financial services companies, including credit card companies, for purposes of approving purchases made through our website.
We disclose or share your information with advertising and marketing partners to manage and deliver advertising and understand your preferences. We may disclose or share information that does not directly identify you (such as your device identifier, IP address, or other information associated with your online browsing activities) with select third parties for their and our advertising and marketing efforts.
We disclose your information to prevent fraud or collect debts.
We disclose your information at your request, such as providing your information to a third party, such as an installer or joint marketing partner that you direct us to share it with.
How Do We Use Information?
We use your information to improve your experience, process your information, and keep things running smoothly.
We provide you with products, including order fulfillment, contest or sweepstakes entries, registration, returns, and product reviews.
We improve our business, products, and services, including optimizing our websites and apps and purchasing experiences.
We personalize your experience, including recommending products and updating inventory to match demand.
We monitor for fraud and asset protection purposes, including processing and tracking returns and confirming the identity of customers.
We advertise to you, including supporting targeted advertising for select third parties and sending you promotions, newsletters, and information from other select companies we think you might find interesting.
Your Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- You can ask us to delete personal data we have collected from or about you by sending getting in touch with us.
- If you would like more information about how we process your personal data, feel free to reach out. You can ask us about:
- Categories or personal information we collected about you
- The source of our information
- Our purpose for collecting such information
- The type of third parties with whom we shared your information (it isn’t many if any at all)
- The 411 on the personal information we’ve collected about you
- You can ask us not to sell your information (which we currently do not do, should this change, we will update you accordingly).
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- We will always be transparent with you about how we collect and gather your personal information- just ask!
- You have the right to check how we process your personal data and to obtain a copy of the material.
- It is also your right to ask us to limit the ways in which we use/process your information.
- If it appears that we no longer have a good reason to keep your information, we will delete your stored personal data (if any) upon your request.
- If the data we have collected on you is inaccurate, you have the right to ask us to correct the information.
- Since it is information about your personal details, you can ask us to move or transfer the data to other organizations, as long as it is deemed reasonable and fair.
- Personal information that you shared with us, is still your information. You control it. You can ask us to stop direct marketing at any time and you can object to our auto-generated marketing tactics.
You can opt out or withdraw consent from marketing at any time by reaching out to us. If you would also like your stored personal data to be deleted, please let us know. Opting out does not delete your personal information.